Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Activities

Well today is the official start of summer activities.  My kids don't do a lot of activities and I recall why now.  I love watching them do different sports and learning new things, but with four kids I can see it can get real hectic real quick.  Emily is doing tennis this year and piano lessons.  She wanted to try out the trumpet which is fine since I own one.  I told her maybe we could wait on that. 
Josie was going to do tennis as well but I opted for Gymnastics instead which is only 4 sessions in the evening.  Shorter and Daddy can help take her.   She is also going to the Summer Kids Academy for some extra math help. 
 Isaiah is doing peewee league baseball.  I was hoping to get them into swim lessons but I couldn't find a time that would work around the other events.  Both Emily and Isaiah get to go to Bible camp for a whole week.  This will be Isaiah's firts time, I'm a little worried about that.  Emily went last year, so I know she should be ok.
 Luckily Kacee is too little for any of the events.  We will get to go to Grandma's house for a few days and then there will be our Church's Daycamp.  Plus Emily and Isaiah and myself are helping out with a puppet/drama for church. 
That should keep us busy for awile.  It will be lots of fun to see what all the kids learn throughout the summer.  They just grow up too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment