Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rearranging

I love to rearrange things.  I'm always looking for a better way for the house to be organized.  I think I might feel like if I have it arranged just right, it will keep it from getting messy.  So far that has never worked.  I do know that I think it feels cleaner when it is all rearranged.  I don't just move furniture around in one room when I rearrange.  I move furniture from room to room, I repurpose rooms as well.  Ask my kids where the toy room is, they might not know, since it frequently changes.  I even switch bedrooms.  So today I am switching bedrooms, and computer rooms and stuff like that.  The kids asked me what the bathroom was going to be.  I said well I can't change that, but I would if I could.  I thought it was pretty funny, I guess they know me a little too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment