Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In the News

So first of all it's been a while since I've blogged but I updated our antivirus and it messed up my computer and we just got it all straightened out. 
So I'm watching the cbs evening news and there is a story about a planet in another galaxy, so already how is this affecting me.  The point of the story was that the planet is too close to it's sun and it's orbit is getting pulled in or something and that it will melted or dissolved or something into it's sun.  So maybe a little interesting but then they say it's not going to happen for 10 million years.  1st of all seriously how do they know that, 2nd of all if this is not going to happen for 10 million years why waste my time telling me, because no one listening to this story will be here to see it happen.  There had to be something more pressing in this world that they could have spend that time telling us. I just found it rather hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment