Thursday, May 27, 2010

I never know what to say

I'd blog more but I never know what to say.  I type something up and then think that is stupid and delete it all.  Interesting things do happen here, but by the time I get to the computer I've forgotten half the story.  That's probably why I don't keep a journal because I can't remember any thing that happened.  Of course if I did keep a journal it might help me remember what happened.  That is one of those chicken and egg things I guess.
I do recall one item from the day, Emily and Isaiah were talking and she was saying something to him about back in the day....  I thought this was hilarious as she is only 9 and 3/4. 

Well I did warn you that I didn't have anything to say so if you read this anyway you can't blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment