Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too much to do to little time for fun.

Do you ever find that chores get in the way of fun?  I made pancakes for supper because they were easy, while I really wanted to order out, but alas my checkbook and I didn't agree on that one.  Anyway after picking up Tim from work, the kids asked what was supper and my husband responed Orange Chicken and Rice, to which I smiled and you already know that of course was not what we had for supper.  So I told Tim that we were going to have pancakes, he says why do you even have a menu if you aren't going to use it.  I said it was so nice that I didn't want to make supper, so I took the kids to the park for an hour instead.  After such a long winter it is very hard to be motivated on housework and such when the sun is shining so beautifully calling to me to come out and play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment